Gissella sola P.
Medical assistant who loves kids!
Hi, my name is Gissella and I’m a recent medical assistant graduate and I’m currently studying for my certification. I’ve been working with kids since I was 16 and I’ve always loved it. I started when I was very young with my younger brother and soon went off to my cousins. Into last year I got to be a part of a great family who I worked with for a year until I moved here. I have worked with kids of all ages in the last few years and loved all stages of it. If it’s a nice day outside I love taking the kids outside to play, but if not, I do love playing board games or coloring. In my free time, I love going to beach, going on hikes and doing makeup.
- Do you have your own car? Yes
- Are you comfortable with pets? Yes
- Do you smoke? No
- Desired rate: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Rate increase per additional child: $20.00
- Miles you're willing to travel for work: 50
- Children comfortable watching at a time: 2
- Caring for special needs? No
- Caring for infants? Yes
- Caring for twins? No
- Helping with homework? Yes
- Years experience: 1
- Experience with age groups: Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
Grade School (6 to 11 years)
Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
- Willing to care for sick children? Yes
- Short notice? Yes
- Daytime during summer months? Yes
- Before school? Yes
- After school? Yes