An energetic and artsy nanny w 15 yrs experience
Hello! My name is Janelle and I have extensive experience with all ages of kiddos. Including special needs and the hearing impaired.
I’m not a stranger to meal prepping, cooking, grocery shopping, errands, housework and laundry, pick ups and drop offs or pets!
I feel 100% comfortable with day trips, playground visits etc. I have a reliable vehicle and a clean driving record.
I am CPR and First Aid cert and am fully vaccinated.
I have a list of reachable references consisting of former employers, co-workers and character references.
I’m available full or part-time if there are at least 25 hours weekly, and can start immediately.
Thanks for reading!
- Do you have your own car? Yes
- Are you comfortable with pets? Yes
- Do you smoke? No
- Desired rate: $16.00 per hour
- Rate increase per additional child: $1.00
- Miles you're willing to travel for work: 25
- Children comfortable watching at a time: 3
- Caring for special needs? Yes
- Caring for infants? Yes
- Caring for twins? No
- Helping with homework? Yes
- Years experience: 15
- Experience with age groups: First year
Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
Grade School (6 to 11 years)
Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
- Willing to care for sick children? Yes
- Short notice? Yes
- Consider a live in position? No
- Desired position length: Short-term (1 to 3 months)
Temporary (4 to 12 months)
Permanent (1 to 2 years)
Permanent (2 or more years)
- Desired position type: Full-Time
- Typical availability: Open Availability on Weekdays (M-F)